HUGE NINTENDO 3DS PRICE DROP + GBA on the Virtual Console & More!

nintendo3dsblog.com HUGE NINTENDO 3DS PRICE DROP + GBA on the Virtual Console & More! *** Huge price drop for the Nintendo 3DS http Early adopters of the Nintendo 3DS to receive a bunch of free games from the Virtual Console nintendo3dsblog.com Super Mario 3D Land is arriving this November nintendo3dsblog.com Mario Kart 7 is arriving this December nintendo3dsblog.com

25 Responses to “HUGE NINTENDO 3DS PRICE DROP + GBA on the Virtual Console & More!”

1. RetroGamesDontStop on August 14th, 2011 at 9:02 am

Awesome Games..

2. @xxBlueThunderxx123 no

3. Kind of unrelated to the price drop and the free games, but does anyone know when Game Gear games will be out on the 3DS VC? They’ve announced it a while ago but we haven’t heard of it since then.

4. Stop moving so much.

5. xxBlueThunderxx123 on August 14th, 2011 at 11:15 am

can i still get free gba games when i get my 3ds in november

6. OmegaRocketGrunt on August 14th, 2011 at 11:49 am

@voro122 Well a game may be new but it won’t mean its fun. Ex:If a new game with excellent graphics has a gameplay of doing your chores be fun ? Or a 20 year old game with old graphics has a good fighting gameplay? The games Nintendo are releasing may be old but it doesen’t mean they’re bad. Many of the GBA games may appeal to youger audiance and some of the NES games so they got 10+/20

7. Who cares about a price drop when you can get a 3DS for FREE!
    Google opbids to get one

8. IT IS OFFICIAL THE 3DS IS NOW $169.99 WOOT

9. @OmegaRocketGrunt Maybe Nostalgia for the people who are in their 30 now. But the majority of 3DS owners aren’t that old. How can they consider it nostalgia if they’ve never experienced it when it was new?

10. DolphinHorse666 on August 14th, 2011 at 1:41 pm

@georgedoitzlkaiser3 I do agree but those 4 games are from 20$ – 50$ and the 20 free games you could pry get all for 20$ since they are mostly NES games and GBA games

11. my fc is 3737 9574 7708 name jacob49

12. WormYourHonor64 on August 14th, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Just got my 3ds at walmart!!!

13. OmegaRocketGrunt on August 14th, 2011 at 3:48 pm

@voro122 Its all about Nostalgia my friend. Its all about nostalgia…

14. Get A Free Nintendo 3DS!
    Google opbids

15. @Chambers143 added, mine is:3909-7659-0911

16. @chimcarfan102 added, mine is:3909-7659-0911

17. @regulargreendude added, mine is:3909-7659-0911

18. @Zoymaa added, mine is:3909-7659-0911

19. @georgedoitzlkaiser3 But they’re all old NES titles and Gameboy advance titles. You can pick em all up really cheap anywhere. Sony gave away some of their most successful franchises including LittleBigPlanet and Infamous. Don’t get me wrong the titles that Nintendo is offering is great, but they probably won’t be as enjoyable as the games Sony offered. To be honest, I don’t think the younger crowd who owns a 3DS will get very exited about playing Balloon Fight or Ice Climber.

20. awesomeGamer34 on August 14th, 2011 at 7:32 pm

i did it yesterday and it was so easy. im just a little upset that u cant wach utube vids on the internet browser

21. I did it! I went through the extra trouble to ensure my spot on that list of 3ds ambassadors.

22. MinecrafterBananaSly on August 14th, 2011 at 8:43 pm

@Motarify Thanks already lookedit up but im not getting it till after :(

23. @roomooLOL And by company I just mean their distribution center.

24. @Motarify

“I know you’re immature enough to reply back to me”

And this is coming from the person who was gleeful about a company being burned down (and in turn people lost their jobs due to that). Meanwhile accusing me of being a Sony fanboy (meanwhile I play Nintendo way more than Sony) just because I have sympathy for riot victims.

Also, I love how you have nothing to say to any of my replies. I must of have shocked you with logic.

25. @Motarify Oh and it’s pretty funny how you bitch about me being “irrelevant” even though you were the one who brought up Sony’s distribution building being burned down in the first place. Hypocrite much?